2009年4月4日土曜日

Exercize against METABO prevention

I go to work from Yokohama city to central of Tokyo.

On my commute, I make an effort for exercise not to use an escalator and an elevator.

I walk to the nearest station of Toyoko-line, Tunashima about 15 minutes from home.

 

By the way, I counted the number of stairs going to work.

Tunashima station has 40 steps of upstairs and Shibuya station has 112 steps of downstairs to transfer Hanzomon-line.

Nagatacho station has 96 steps of straight and long upstairs and 25 steps of downstairs. And Kojimachi station has 121 steps of upstairs.

I go up the stairs to the sixth floor to use 92 steps when I arrive at our building.

 

There are in total 349 steps of up and 137 steps of down.

I will climb about 1200m and go down about 500m in a month.

It’s a good exercise for health for me.

0 件のコメント: